Sunday, August 10, 2008

Praise God I have no camera

Well let me just say, it is a good thing I forgot the camera in Idaho, because these robes they offer in the hospital really cover nothing. When you mix pain pills with open back clothing there really is no care in the world. One of my biggest jobs is making sure sweet Richard is covered up. As many of you know, he is doing really well. We are getting out tomorrow and should be back in Idaho by Wednessday. (yeh) Thank you for all the people that have helped with the kids and have offered to help in any way. We really appreciate you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news, we wish you a speedy recovery. Thanks kim for the front picture, I do not know if I could handle a rear shot in the cute outfit Richard is modeling.
Mark & Tina