Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend with the Harbisons

Wow, I think about all the things I take for granted . . . walking, talking, eating, moving without pain, worring about what I will do for the day, pondering what chore I must get done. When you spend the weekend hanging out with the Harbison family it makes a person remember how truly blessed we are. They are such an amazing family with so much perseverance, courage, and strength. While it doesn't always make sense why things are going the way they are, I know for sure that we have any amazing God that is still do amazing things in the Harbison family. It was really great to spend so much time with Will and being able to see the improvements that he is making. I look forward to seeing them all again soon and thank God for blessing me with a wonderful weekend.

No comments: